Sleep, dreams, psychical connecting

Home Pyramid Discussion Forums Health Benefits Sleep, dreams, psychical connecting

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      marc
      Participant

I’ve had the quartz pyramid for a month now.
      I got 1 of the most deepest sleeps I’ve had in I can’t remember when.
      I described it as a womblike slumber as the depths were near incomparable to 1 I can remember.
      Dreams are more consistently vivid/adventurous almost to the point of no matter how little the sleep is in a day.
      Psychical connections occur for example I’ve been a frequent guest in an online radio show & around the time they broadcast, I was sleeping then connected to them in dreams on healing applications.

My unconscious structurings have also been rearranging to heal from unresolved inner conflicts.
      I should also add that I sleep with a magnetico pad, a biogeometry pendant, various silver shungite configurations, rocks, a magnet but I did those before getting the pyramid so the differentiation is experientially measurable.

Stargate Pyramids
      Participant

When you say the quartz pyramid, are you talking about one of the Stargate pyramids with the quartz sand enhancement?

marc
      Participant

Yessir. I bought your version and so glad I did. I hope to buy a capstone soon from the 1 seller you recommend. I hope to take advantage of the discount if its still around. I’ll take a look.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.