Future smaller pyramids for charging food, water, pets, other items

Home Pyramid Discussion Forums General Discussion Future smaller pyramids for charging food, water, pets, other items

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      marc
      Participant

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/stargatepyramids.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773

Was there ever a rough draft, sketch or idea to sell smaller pyramids for the above things?
      I like the idea of bringing a small pyramid on the go, a road trip, visiting friends/family to show them the power of this ancient, future tech?

Stargate Pyramids
      Participant

I am actually thinking of doing that. Whenever I make a medium sized pyramid there is virtually no pipe waste, whereas when I make the large pyramid there is a fair amount. Comment back with some sizes you might like and I will also figure what sizes I can make with the leftover pieces and we can get back together to discuss.

I am set to introduce a 3′ pyramid in the next few days. I did the calculations and i can make it with the leftover pieces from making the large pyramids. I am having to migrate my website away from GoDaddy due to service issues, so as soon as the migration is finished i will update and announce!

marc
      Participant

Love it, thank you!
      I hope to buy 1 this year.
      Glad to hear others are making use of it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.